At Heart Center of North Texas, our cardiology services cover a vast continuum of care, from prevention and early detection to the latest in cardiovascular treatment. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
At the Heart Center of North Texas we provide a complete line of state-of-the-art cardiology services, including: clinical cardiology consultation, diagnostic cardiovascular testing, peripheral artery disease and vein services, invasive and interventional cardiovascular testing and therapy, electrophysiology services, research studies, and counseling to prevent cardiovascular problems.
When our patients present with problems that may be cardiovascular in nature, we help determine the most likely diagnosis and formulate a sound treatment plan going forward.
- Cardiac Consultation
- Arrhythmia Management
- Pacemaker Management (We run a pacemaker and defibrillator clinic)
- Cholesterol Management
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter-Debribillator (AICD)
Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
We help our patients improve blood flow by utilizing the most advanced technology and latest treatment techniques available.
P ercutaneous C oronary I nterventions:
- Cardiac Catheterization / Coronary Angioplasty
- Balloon Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Atherectomy - Directional and Rotational
- Carotid Stenting
- Peripheral Arterial Intervention and Treatment
- Venous Disease of Lower Extremities including Laser Therapy
Noninvasive Diagnostic Cardiology
We use a variety of tests to help diagnose a cardiovascular condition.
- Holter and Event Monitoring
- Coronary and Vascular Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Peripheral Arterial and Venous Ultrasound and Mapping
Accredited Echo and Vascular Lab
We offer a full Accredited Nuclear Stress Lab where we are able to do many types of stress testing:
We specialize in the study of the electrical system of the heart and the conditions associated with it. We help our patients identify rhythm disturbances and then formulate a treatment or management plan.
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Device Implantation and follow up
- Pacemaker Implantation and follow up
- Cardiac Ablations
We are committed to bringing the latest cardiovascular medical and device therapy to our patients. We use clinical research as one avenue for our patients and physicians to access new and developing cardiovascular treatments.
Common Conditions We Treat
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Venous Leg Diseases
- Carotid Artery Disease